*Sighs*… yes this was meant to go up on Monday, but I was away and I forgot to write/schedule this post, so…yeah…I’m actually finding it really hard to remember last week at this stage as it is…oh yeah, that’s right: I was working all week, so I did absolutely nothing but work. Sorry that this post is going to be a bit shorter than normal, hopefully business shall resume to normality next week, because at the minute I am just stressing about getting this post out to you guys!!!
Last week’s goals:
- Keep reading.
I finished the book I was reading (BZRK by Michael Grant) this evening so I have to pick a new one now! ^>^
- Don’t eat two Easter Eggs in one day!
Success! (considering I only have one egg left and I haven’t touched it yet!)
- Walk/Exercise more! Try have that coffee and go for a walk at 9AM instead 9PM!!!
Brought the dogs for walks, and walked in and out of work everyday.
- Look into taking a night class! Something computer/web-design related maybe?
Didn’t get a chance to this week. Too much on my plate at the minute, so I am holding off on this for another week or two.
- You can do it!
Thanks! I really needed this comment because it was a tough week! But I am back on track this week! 🙂
THIS WEEK’S GOALS:
- Pick a new book, and start reading it!
- Keep on track of Dean’z Doodlez (I’ve fallen behind on my posting over there!)
- Work on getting some stuff for my room (cushions, shelves, storage boxes etc.)